The 5 Day Chocolate Challenge is back!
In this challenge you will learn to make the BEST chocolate truffles, EVEN IF you’ve never made chocolate before, don’t have fancy equipment, AND we’re in the middle of a pandemic!
At the end of this challenge you will be able to:
1. Identify good chocolate
2. Know where to buy ethical, bean-to-bar chocolate
3. Have the skills to make the best chocolate truffles around
You will have the opportunity to learn from:
- Nicola Knight – A certified chocolate taster with the Institute of Cacao and Chocolate Tasting and founder of Celebrate Cacao
- James Walter – Founder of Seed Chocolate. Award winning bean-to-bar chocolate maker
- David Greenwood-Haigh – chocolatier and founder of Coeur de Xocolat
The challenge is running alongside the Digital Chocolate Festival, beginning on October 14th and costs just £5 for 5 days!
Each days lesson is released in the dedicated facebook group at 9am, lasts approximately one hour, and you can take part any time in the day to fit in with your schedule.
With David sharing some of the expert tips and tricks he teaches on his chocolate making courses, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
How to join
Event Timeslots (9)