Do you fancy yourself as a professional chocolate taster? Would you love to learn how it’s done?
Take part in our chocolate tasting challenge from the comfort of your own sofa!
What you need to do:
- Join our Facebook community, the ‘Better Chocolate Hub’ by clicking here
- Purchase your tasting kit by 31st March 2020
- Once you have received your tasting kit, do the challenge and send me your answers by 5th April 2020
The tasting challenge kit includes:
- Four different single origin dark chocolate samples (two of each), from 65% – 70%. All are free from dairy. Chocolates are unlabelled but stickered A-D
- Matching tasting notes numbered 1-4
- A chocolate tasting flavour wheel
- ‘How to Taste’ guide
- Free postage to a UK address
The tasting challenge kit costs just £6.50 including postage, which is the price of a good bar of craft chocolate!
To purchase your kit:
Visit paypalme.com and make sure to include your address in the ‘add note’ section so I know where to send it.
Everyone who gets is right is entered into a draw to win a chocolate prize. A winner will be drawn on April 6th, and your prize sent to you in time for Easter!